Onboarding Specialist - Remote
PhoneBurner is a growing software company that provides online dialing & contact management software for small and mid-size businesses. We’re looking for an exceptional person to provide onboarding and support for our customers.
This position will be remote and working from their home office. Hours will be full-time 40 hrs a week during US east-coast business hours.
- Facilitate one-on-one onboarding and software setup in an individualized way that will make customers successful using our product
- Ability to train end-users with how to use the product
- Create a relationship with customers in order to assist them with setting and achieving goals with our product
- Troubleshooting complex issues
- Develop a deep understanding of the needs of our customers, and communicate these needs with the management team
- Willingness to learn and master integration options with our product
All applicants must have the following skills/traits:
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Comfortable working in Zoom meetings with video
- Enjoy problem solving and understanding how things work
- Strong empathy and teaching skills
- Ability to troubleshoot issues and understand needs of the customer
- A strong desire to help customers with a smile and positive attitude
- Attention to detail
- Ability to learn quickly
- Self-motivated / self-starter
- Likes to work independently
- Ability to multitask
Home office requirements:
- Dedicated space you can work without distraction
- High-speed internet
- Reliable and fast personal computer (Windows or Mac)
- Headset with good sound quality
Education and experience:
- Must have 2 years of professional work experience with emphasis in onboarding, customer support and/or training
- Preference for college degree
- Preference for those with remote working experience
- SaaS experience a plus
- Familiarity with CRM systems and practices a plus
- Salesforce experience is a plus
Pay will depend on experience and ranges from $22-27/hr.
To apply, please email the following to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line: Onboarding Specialist mm/dd/yy (insert the date of submission).
- 1-page cover letter that explains why you are interested in this job, and why you would be a great candidate for this position
- Your resume
Both should be attached as separate PDF files.
Thank you for your time and interest!